At Backcare & Seating our experienced consultants are here to guide and support you and your clients and/or organisations through the complexities of understanding what are the correct ergonomic product solutions for you to ensure you reach the right choice. In an ever changing world we are kept abreast of ground breaking technologies and products that bring wellbeing and increased productivity to your workplace. Our experienced consultants offer you:
- On Site Trial & Assessment – We provide you with certain products for trial and assessment at our showrooms, and / or your premises.
- Measure & Quote – To ensure that we provide you with the most effective and accurate quotation for fit-outs; we will provide you with no obligation details specifications and data.
- Staff & Client Training – We educate your staff and clients in the correct use of our products to ensure good ergonomic habits.
- Specialist retailers of ergonomic, lifestyle, healthcare and rehabilitation seating and bedding.
- Endorsed supplier to the Commonwealth Government.
- Registered supplier to Workcover, Rehabilitation, State Government and corporate organisations.
- We work with the A&D community to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Suppliers of singular furniture items for home use, specific fabrications to custom design or full fit-out and refurbishment projects.
At Backcare & Seating we can walk you through the core benefits of ground breaking technologies and products that ensure employee health, wellbeing and productivity planning. By engaging with ergonomic products that encourage movement and activity you invigorate employees, reduce stress and give increased support and productivity along with growth within your organisation.
We can help you to:
- Understand how to go from a sedentary to an active work environment
- Maximise employee uptake of being active, encouraging movement, and balanced lifestyle
- Create a balance between movement, sitting and standing
- Integrate new technologies to drive healthy and productive environments seamlessly
- Be educated in new technologies and have a clearer understanding of new ergonomic products so that workplaces can let go of old traditional equipment and furnishings in favour of better ergonomics.
If you would like to attend one of our education sessions or need more information on how we can introduce these best practices into your workplace, we love to hear from you. Register your interest by contacting your nearest store.